- Welcome by NASBE Vice President Shauna Williams (Idaho) and recognition of Rap Session Sponsors.
- LouAnn Ross, BPA
- Frank Peterson, DECA
- Alex Graham, FBLA
Please extend a personal thank you to these organizations for their continued support!
NBEA Rap Session Update
2. Recognition of Honorary Members & Guests by Dana Anderson (Colorado) including:
- Annika Russell-Manke, ACTE Business Education Division VP &
Richard Faulkner, ACTE Marketing Education Division VP
- Rick Mangini, MBAResearch
3. President's Message by Dave Thomas (Wisconsin)
- NASBE News (Today's Agenda)
Bylaw Revisions Approved
- ACTE Affiliate Associate Briefing
- Business/Marketing Collaboration Meeting Today from 3:15 - 5:30 (Hilton - Carmel)
- NASBE NETWORK - rules for today's State Reports: post questions as a new Topic and request state reports be summarized as a Topic prior to your departure from Anaheim. Encourage you to reply to posts with your words of support, feedback, and inquiry.
4. Recognition of NASBE Executive Board
- 2020-2021 Executive Board Nominations & Appointed Positions by Kara Lynch, Treasurer
- Nominations for Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer
- Appointments for Parliamentarian & Webmaster
5. State Reports (ordered based upon submission date of RSVP & time limited based upon actual states in attendance - President Elect, Dana Anderson will indicate 30 seconds remaining per report)
6. Upcoming Events & Final Comments